Primal War 05 Primal War 05

excellent

zomgz, i normally dont review because it takes so long to fuckin select 10 on everything but this was SWEEET.

I LOVE WATER MONSTERS/DINOSAURS.

one problem with this, it's a little sided, the animals need to die as much as the dinos. OH, and fuck the guns that ruins it keep primitive weapons and magic.

MC:Forums Christmas Colab MC:Forums Christmas Colab

Genious

This is probably the best collab I have ever seen(and ever will), all thanks to ZebraPistol Cowboy. This entry was so cool that it blinded me... Yes... I am Blind now, but this animation is completely acceptable as my last.

The Gayest Showdown The Gayest Showdown

yeaaa

yeaaa ultimate showdown blows

The Thwomps The Thwomps

:D

best sprite movie ever. Finally, sprites used for actual good humor. he he

made me laugh and it was short, smart, and to the point... nice music choice too

i guess the voicing could of been practiced a little more

yay

Self Gratification Self Gratification

excellent

am i the only one who loves david gemmelle. Fuck all you assholes, the animation is ridiculous high quality in all of his stuff. I havent seen anything on this site with that caliber of professionalism. His style reminds me of looney toons, but actually funny. yea its sick, whateva.

Merry Christmas NG Merry Christmas NG

omg could u make something any MORE annoying?

ewww, like seriously. also lacked depth

3-ALi 3-ALi

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhh

OH MY FUCKING GOD, THIS IS THE BEST FUCKING THING EVER CONCEIVED IN EXISTANCE. JHONNY IS MY HERO. OMG

I CANT EVEN CONCEIVE THIS SHIT.

ITS FUCKING RIDICULOUS

Too Young To Die Too Young To Die

best ever

this is the best submission on newgrounds, sorry xombie

Kanye West: Hurricane Kanye West: Hurricane

juliusAS

shut up you white lobster motherfucker, lobsters are bugs. Read the autobiography of malcolm x.

fuck this shit, kayne west had the balls to say that on tv, props. Period

The-WalrusZ responds:

And I have the guts to parody ot. period.

Sonic'sQuestForPower3(P2) Sonic'sQuestForPower3(P2)

GREAT JOB

Besides my uber seizure, which is still clearing up. THAT Was the best sprite movie I have ever seen, the fighting was amazing and even the story is well thought out and cool. Nice work.